How to sync information on LogCard to online Logbook?

Delight add feature and role requests for PM3 firmware, DLL/API's, and documentation here.

Schorsch
Paddler
Posts: 5
Joined: March 22nd, 2019, vii:04 am

How to sync data on LogCard to online Logbook?

How-do-you-do,

I'm fairly new to the concept2 online logbook and do accept the post-obit question.
I the past I did tape several workouts in the gym on a log carte. I want to transfer those workouts to my online logbook.
Is that possible? Practice I just need the carte du jour-reader and the concept2 software on my mac?
Thank you!


Allan Olesen
5k Poster
Posts: 548
Joined: April 27th, 2018, 6:40 am

Re: How to sync information on LogCard to online Logbook?

Mail by Allan Olesen » March 22nd, 2019, 2:47 pm

If you yet have access to a PM3, you don't need the card reader. Yous simply demand an ordinary USB printer cable.

Do this:
Install the C2 Utility on your computer ( I assume that information technology also exists for Mac).
Configure the C2 Utility to connect to your logbook business relationship.
Put the LogCard in the PM3 and connect your estimator to the PM3 using the printer cablevision.
Apply the C2 Utility to transfer your rowing sessions to your logbook account.

You will only go summary data for each session, including summary data for each interval in the session. There is no data per stroke or per second on the LogCard.


Tenshuu
2k Poster
Posts: 255
Joined: May 9th, 2016, 12:25 am
Location: Maine, USA

Re: How to sync data on LogCard to online Logbook?

Post past Tenshuu » March 22nd, 2019, 4:23 pm

Allan Olesen wrote: ↑

March 22nd, 2019, 2:47 pm

If yous still have admission to a PM3, you don't need the card reader. Y'all just demand an ordinary USB printer cable.

Do this:
Install the C2 Utility on your figurer ( I assume that it also exists for Mac).
Configure the C2 Utility to connect to your logbook account.
Put the LogCard in the PM3 and connect your computer to the PM3 using the printer cable.
Apply the C2 Utility to transfer your rowing sessions to your logbook account.

You volition merely become summary data for each session, including summary information for each interval in the session. There is no data per stroke or per 2d on the LogCard.

The monitor he uses is attached to a machine at the gym, unless he's conveying his laptop around with him there, this may not be user-friendly.

Schorsch wrote: ↑

March 22nd, 2019, 7:23 am

Hi,

I'thou fairly new to the concept2 online logbook and do have the post-obit question.
I the by I did record several workouts in the gym on a log card. I want to transfer those workouts to my online logbook.
Is that possible? Do I just need the carte du jour-reader and the concept2 software on my mac?
Thank you!

Log card reader + Concept 2 utility and your log card should exist all yous need. You'll setup your login credentials on the Concept ii Utility to match your concept2 logbook login, and then you'll exist able to upload those sessions to your logbook.


Allan Olesen
5k Poster
Posts: 548
Joined: April 27th, 2018, 6:xl am

Re: How to sync data on LogCard to online Logbook?

Post by Allan Olesen » March 22nd, 2019, iv:46 pm

Tenshuu wrote: ↑

March 22nd, 2019, 4:23 pm


The monitor he uses is attached to a machine at the gym, unless he'southward conveying his laptop around with him there, this may not exist convenient.

I am fully aware of this.

But equally far as I read his mail service, this is a ane-time situation. He wants his old workouts transferred. (I suppose this ways that he has found another way of getting his new workouts into the logbook, for instance by using a machine with a PM5 and his phone.)

For a 1-time state of affairs, information technology seems a bit excessive to buy a card-reader, if you could only carry a laptop and a printer cablevision to the gym once and be done with it.


Schorsch
Paddler
Posts: 5
Joined: March 22nd, 2019, 7:04 am

Re: How to sync data on LogCard to online Logbook?

Post past Schorsch » March 22nd, 2019, v:24 pm

Give thanks y'all for the quick answers!
I merely ordered me a compatible menu reader from amazon (https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0018D94KU/ref ... LCb0ZS6SD3)
When that arrives I will transfer my log-carte du jour-data to my online logbook.

Backround info: It's quit some time i used to record the data in the gym (I guess PM3) and at present ordered me a Concept2 for dwelling employ with PM5.

Can't wait to receive my rower!


Tenshuu
2k Poster
Posts: 255
Joined: May 9th, 2016, 12:25 am
Location: Maine, USA

Re: How to sync information on LogCard to online Logbook?

Mail by Tenshuu » March 22nd, 2019, v:43 pm

Deleted everything, I just realized logcards and pm5 are not compatible lol


Schorsch
Paddler
Posts: 5
Joined: March 22nd, 2019, seven:04 am

Re: How to sync information on LogCard to online Logbook?

Post by Schorsch » March 22nd, 2019, 5:54 pm

Are you serious or why do you LOL?


Tenshuu
2k Poster
Posts: 255
Joined: May 9th, 2016, 12:25 am
Location: Maine, U.s.

Re: How to sync information on LogCard to online Logbook?

Post past Tenshuu » March 22nd, 2019, viii:06 pm

Schorsch wrote: ↑

March 22nd, 2019, 5:54 pm

Are you serious or why exercise you LOL?

Consider information technology nervous laughter because I wrote upward a mail saying you could practice what Allan suggested since you're getting your own erg, merely I fact checked myself immediately afterwards and realized the pm5 doesn't have a log card reader built in like the pm4 and pm3....


Allan Olesen
5k Poster
Posts: 548
Joined: Apr 27th, 2018, 6:40 am

Re: How to sync data on LogCard to online Logbook?

Post by Allan Olesen » March 23rd, 2019, 3:xv am

Aye, that was why i started my post with "If y'all even so have access to a PM3...".


Schorsch
Paddler
Posts: 5
Joined: March 22nd, 2019, 7:04 am

Re: How to sync information on LogCard to online Logbook?

Post by Schorsch » March 23rd, 2019, iv:09 am

ok, thank you for clearing this up. I do non access to a PM3 nor PM4 just I did social club a carte-reader, so this should work!?


Allan Olesen
5k Poster
Posts: 548
Joined: April 27th, 2018, 6:xl am

Re: How to sync information on LogCard to online Logbook?

Post past Allan Olesen » March 23rd, 2019, four:32 am

It will work with a card reader, which is uniform with the LogCard. I don't know if this item card reader is.


User avatar

thomasbaerten
500m Poster
Posts: fifty
Joined: April 15th, 2019, 6:33 am

Re: How to sync data on LogCard to online Logbook?

Post by thomasbaerten » April 24th, 2019, 8:23 am

Follow up question because information technology's nigh the same I call back.
I bought a model D with a PM4. I don't have a logcard.

What is the easiest style to sync my workouts to the logbook?
Can I connect the PM4 via a USB cable to my laptop? Then PM4 --> Utility --> Logbook
or do I really need the logcard workaround?

I'm likewise reading somethings almost a printer cable. Is this just a type A USB to type B?

THanks!

31 yo, v'8" (172cm) 180# (82kg)
PBs
2K - seven:50.0
5K - 20:58.7
10K - 43:36.0


User avatar

Citroen
SpamTeam
Posts: 7574
Joined: March 16th, 2006, 3:28 pm
Location: A small cavern in deepest darkest Basingstoke, UK

Re: How to sync information on LogCard to online Logbook?

Post by Citroen » April 24th, 2019, ix:12 am

It is merely a plain-former USB-A to USB-B printer cablevision.

With an OTG adapter for your phone yous could connect that and apply Ergdata with a PM4.


User avatar

thomasbaerten
500m Poster
Posts: fifty
Joined: April 15th, 2019, 6:33 am

Re: How to sync data on LogCard to online Logbook?

Post by thomasbaerten » Apr 25th, 2019, four:04 am

Thanks, it worked!
Also ordered a OTG cable.

31 yo, v'8" (172cm) 180# (82kg)
PBs
2K - vii:50.0
5K - 20:58.seven
10K - 43:36.0